A month of no commitments or plans, and then a week with two major excursions and a whole lot of awesome, just in time for term to begin. This is why this week was as awesome as this mug:
- My mommy visited me!
- three afternoon teas in three days
- a play in West End and a film in cinematastic Leicester Square
- spontaneously finding Muji and All-Saints in London
- and finally finding The Perfect Winter Coat at All-Saints
- pretty much a whole day spent exploring Harrods
- three days of fantastic climbing with fantastic people in fantastic weather
- and I learned trad
- Gossip Girl came back, fulfilling my fashion needs.
- An amazing restaurant opened on Turl Street and I had an unintentional three course meal because it was so delicious.
- an inspiring meeting with creative OTR people who energize me with theatrical enthusiasm
- Gilmore Girls Season 2 on DVD arrived in my pidge.
- farmers’ market local tastiness this morning
- stuffed roasted peppers at Magic Café at my Saturday-ly visit for the live music
- last-minute Pegasus volunteering in which I got to work in the café (I love the hustle and bustle of cafés. And theatres. Win win.)
- I finished writing my EP, Tales of Unrequited Love. Stay tuned.
- Friends are arriving in Oxford tomorrow!